Following years of public sector work as a technologist and analyst, I decided it was high time to pursue a long-held interest in helping nonprofits and small businesses get online and to do it well. My unique skill set as a technologist, researcher, teacher and communicator led to creating custom websites and to matching social media technologies that best fit the individual goals and sustainable capacities of those organizations.
A quick walk through the highlights of my work experience include:
- Owner, Webclearly LLC
- Vice Chair & Communications Chair for Leadership Loudoun
- Communications Co-chair for the Giving Circle of HOPE
- Technology Director, Loudoun County Public Library
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science (MSLS) from Catholic University, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts in English from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, VA
- Community Leadership: Leadership Loudoun Class of 2013
- National Recreation and Parks Association Award in 2014 for Partnership in Preservation social media online voting campaign that raised $75,000 to renovate Colvin Run Mill.
- Celebrate Partnerships finalist Fairfax County Office of Public Private Partnerships and Fairfax County Public Schools in 2013.
- Elly Doyle Award 2012 from Fairfax County Park Authority and Fairfax County Park Foundation.