A webclearly website includes the following:
- A responsive design so your website functions legibly and reliably on computers, tablets and SmartPhones.
- A fresh modern look – layout, fonts, colors - appropriate to your industry.
- A strong information architecture structure to make it easy for visitors to navigate the site and quickly find what they are looking for.
- A development area so you can review, test and approve the website pre-launch.
- Many clients prefer us to build their sites using a content management system - usually WordPress - so they can make small, simple content updates themselves post-launch while we are available to work on additions requiring more technical expertise, though we can also do regular content maintenance as well. These options allow clients to use their funds wisely.
- Register a domain name, setup or transfer a web hosting service, setup email accounts, etc.
- Search engine optimization included to help your site become relevant during search engine searches.
- Google Analytics statistics reporting.
- A search feature.
- Site map feature which is an outline view of the site.
- Forms, such as Contact Us.
- Connections to your social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- A calendar, ecommerce, donations acceptance, and Social Media outlets.