We make websites that are beautiful, functional, and technically sound.
Why have a website?
Where do people go to find the definitive, most up-to-date information about your company, organization, or you? Your website! It is where you present yourself, your services, and your products as YOU choose using an array of online features to tell your own story and to engage others.
Why choose webclearly for your website developer?
For nearly 10 years, dozens of organizations, companies, and individuals have chosen webclearly to create, build, and maintain their websites. We began this work over twenty years ago before establishing webclearly, llc. We are technologists, information professionals, user interface designers, photographers, videographers, and nonprofit fundraisers. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality, easily usable, and secure website wrapped in a current, fresh, visually appealing look.
A webclearly website includes the following:
- A responsive design so your website is legible and functions reliably on phones, computers, and tablets.
- A fresh modern look – layout, fonts, colors – appropriate to your industry.
- A strong information architecture structure to make it easy for visitors to navigate the site and quickly find what they are looking for.
- A development area so you can review, test and approve the website pre-launch.
- Many clients prefer us to build their sites using a content management system – usually WordPress – so they can make small, simple content updates themselves post-launch while we are available to work on additions requiring more technical expertise, though we can also do regular content maintenance as well. These options allow clients to use their funds wisely.
- Register a domain name, setup or transfer a web hosting service, setup email accounts, etc.
- Search engine optimization included to help your site become relevant during search engine searches.
- Google Analytics statistics reporting.
- A search feature.
- Site map feature which is an outline view of the site.
- Forms, such as Contact Us.
- Connections to your social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- A calendar, ecommerce, donations acceptance, and Social Media outlets.
Examples of clients of our website services:
- Fairfax County Park Foundation
- Van Ness North
- Rose Mosner/Ken Plum/ API